Advantages of Single Sign-On (SSO)
Single Sign-On allows a user to have one set of credentials for numerous applications. Below are reasons why many companies are choosing to add SSO to their online company store:
- Automate the onboarding and offboarding process – as employees join and leave your company their access to the company store is automatically added and removed
- Eliminates the need to keep track of a separate company store login and password
- Increase the use and adoption of your company store by making it one of your promoted apps
- Improves security through strong password requirements and multi-factor authentication
- User Provisioning, the ability to assign different user groups with different levels of access, is controlled on the corporate side rather than by your vendor
Coggins supports SSO integrations with the following providers:
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services
- Microsoft Logins
- Oracle Identity Management
Coggins supports the following protocols:
- OpenID Connect
We can additionally utilized the API of any other system where your user data might reside for the purposes of user provisioning. For example, you might utilize Microsoft Logins for company credentials but data might additionally reside in another system. Our team can leverage both systems to enable user provisioning.
Request A Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the API open or public?
Our API is not openly accessible on the internet. Please contact us to discuss how you intend to use one of our APIs.
Can you provide me with a test environment for my project?
Yes, please contact us for details regarding the setup of your test environment.
Do you provide any support for my custom project?
Yes, our web development team will work with you every step of the way to ensure you are able to achieve your objectives.